Trotty

Reaction score
Is it just me or when u offer players to clubs for double their value (only do this when several clubs are interested) they only offer their valuation or when a player is wanted they dont even make an offer or an enquiry

Happened to me a lot, when I offered out a player in the first season as Seoul, his value was I think around $1 mil. I asked for 1.4, not too much still, and everyone started making bids for 1. I was annoyed, so I rejected them, and then they offered again but down to 900k and 950k. In the end, a nice team came along with a 1.4 million straight up bid, so they got the player. :D

If you are offering a player out then they are obviously not wanted by you or the club. Therefore if you ask for a bit more than their valuation then other clubs are going to come in and offer a lower amount as you are offering them out. I know when i am offered a player and they are worth £5 million then i will offer £3.5 million to start off with and probably wont go above £4 million.

Ive noticed this too. when lots of teams are intrested in a player ill offer him to clubs asking for double and they just offer the players value. so i go onto transfer centre and highlight all the bids and negotiate it to the double i asked for and some normally withdraw offers but normally 1 or 2 teams agree. :)