Jon25

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the problem of not being able to sell players for more than their asking price is going to be sorted in the patch? thnaks

I can't sell players over their asking prices and have 11.2 patch. I had one player with asking price 11 M and I offered him 2 clubs with 5 M. Every team that made a bid, was worth 11M :) I find this strange.

very annoying because when buying a player, always have to pay over the "value" amount, but when I sell always equal or less then my "value" price.

Please fix

Well its not sorted in my game and i have latest patch, cant even get 2 million for keane or crouch

neither Can i

Last edited:
If you want to sell players for more than their asking price, you have to set an outrageously high asking price that's at least 3 or 4 times their value. Then, the AI will offer twice their value.

If you want to sell players for more than their asking price, you have to set an outrageously high asking price that's at least 3 or 4 times their value. Then, the AI will offer twice their value.

Do you have proof of this , because on my saves this never happens

It depends on the team you manage, if you're a top team, you'll most likely lose on players, cause other teams can't afford to pay your salaries, so they back off the sale or offer below value to compensate for the higher salaries

Agreed. It's almost impossible in my save to sell my players. I'm desperate to sell a lot of my Man City players including most importantly.....Balotelli. Even for half the value no one wants him.

Other Problem.
I have a player, which game value is 3-4 mln, I offered it for 2mln and no offers.

Do you have proof of this , because on my saves this never happens

Save your game and try it out. I've sold a 30 year old Pastore for 66m before, so I know it can be done. Also, one time Man City inquired about a regen and they agreed to pay 25m for him when his value was only 6.25m, but the deal fell through because the player didn't want to leave.

You also have to consider that the player value is only an estimate and can be extremely inaccurate. I had a 25 year old player that I never played and was being paid 5,000 p/w. He only had half a star in ability, but his value was 3m. Obviously, he wasn't really worth 3m.

Sold:

Liam Ridgewell for $14.5M
Sebestian Larsson for $12.5M
Garra Dembele for $17.5M

And a lot of **** player higher than their original value
Colin Doyle = $3.6
Gary O'connor = $5.25
Michel = $10
Cameron Jerome = $10

Just offer the price 2 or 3 times the original value will do..

I had this problem on the last FM too. If a player was worth say 5Mil you could easily sell him for 18. On this can't seem to get an offer over their actual value. Pointless offering them out for more than their worth as its just ignored