Selling Players

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Is it just me or is it impossible to sell players if theyve joined the club in the last 12 months even for free

Haven't bought anyone and then tried to sell them just like that. Players need more than a year dude, especially if they speak a foreign language as their first and don't have any home compatriots (see French back four).

I mean players you already have at the start

I dont think it's any harder than older versions of the game as i have always had 1-2 players nobody wanted :(

A bit like hossam ghaly really, i couldnt get rid of him at spurs so i just ended up releasing him lol

yeah ive released loads as bradford cause I had afew good players I could get on free just needed to free up the wagebill so basically said bye to all my reserves :)

i sympathise completely, even when ive tried releasing players for free it hasnt been easy, even if there are a few teams interested they just seem to want to loan them at best!

i took over tottenham and nakamura was coming, this was a few years in and he was old and not that good and i had well better players. couldnt get rid for free and he wouldnt **** off for anything. just let him rot in the reserves