GalS

Reaction score
Hey.. I'm kinda "new" to fm.. i didnt play for 2 years and i'm new to most of the new systems that game have..
anyway at the end of the game and season I'm trying to sell like 5 players I got.. and offer them to teams and no one wants them.. even when I put them for 0$.. still no one offering me on them
so my question is.. how do i get rid of them without stop their contract and get from it something..

thanks

It's a bug in the game; loads of users had this problem (including me). You need to install patch 11.2.1. You won't need to restart your game after installing it.

if no none will buy them then your only option is to mutually terminate their contracts
terminating their contracts just pays them their left over wages in one big bulk
whereas mutuall termination means that you and the player agree a fee that is less than if you payed their wages until they ran out of contract but still means you have to pay them

Yea I know that.. but there isnt any other way to make teams want them?

dont think so

you could try offering him on loan with 100% off his loans to be payed by the team loaning him

Usually when you offer a player to a club, it immediately sets the player as tranfer-listed and not needed by the club (unless you un-tick the option)

Yeah i know that, i was just checking in case it was un ticked