Reaction score
he is currently 30 valued at 79m should i sell him
and replace him with this
Fml1DJ.jpg

Sell if you can need the money, that lad looks decent but i'd imagine probably not as good as Pogba currently though. (also I must say i'm not Pogba's biggest fan in real life)

Sell if you can need the money, that lad looks decent but i'd imagine probably not as good as Pogba currently though. (also I must say i'm not Pogba's biggest fan in real life)

to be honest he disgusts me irl seriously trys thinking he is bigger then utd yet hes probably been worse then veron djemba djemba level in the prem fact lol

I sold him in my save due to him moaning about wanting to leave and join PSG. I sold for 100m could of maybe gotten more off of them but at the time he was going to turn into a pain in my ***.
I never missed him for the remaining half of the season nor the season after.

yeah it's ok to sell

one high tier player can be traded in for many good ones creating an overall stronger team for you.

If you get offers in excess of 90m then sell after all the is very little chance of improvement for a 30 year old plus his general attitude will mean he constantly whinges when one of the big european clubs take an interest. Whereas a 21 year old can improve still. Out of interest what is the only con for the youngster that may help in making a decision (looking at the stats I would assume it is related to his lack of height).