Selling ps3 Opinoin

JonnyFM09

Reaction score
i am thinking of selling my ps3 80gb 9 games 2 remote controlls headset and offcial wireless keypad
First question would be how much do you reckon i could get for it?
the games all good condition ps3 is a year old

• Red dead redemption
  • mafia 2
  • 2010 fifa world cup
  • fifa 10
  • call of duty 4 modern warefare
  • Modern warefare 2
  • madden NFL 11
  • uncharted 2 among theives
  • call of duty world at war
second question should i sell the ps3 in the first place i love and everything but all my mates are on xbox and i do own an xbox aswell

all opinions welcome :)

Well if you have an xbox aswell you could sell ur PS3 and buy a years subscription of xbox live and you still make money. Its a win win lol

If you have both, keep it. Although you could get a few hundred quid there! Your choice

@dazamfc
I only recently bought the xbox and i only have one game (halo reach) and i am ok for subscription
:)

If your mates are on xbox, then get one of those. [Just Realised you already have]

PS3 + Controllers = £200-250
Games, look at Amazon and put the average price.
Headset is usually free with console, but do what you wish.

Had the same situation a while back, had a mint 60gb Ps3 and an xbox but never played the Ps3, only played movies on it so was pretty much pointless me having it... It's good if you like to play the exclusives that are on Ps3 but I only got mine for Heavy Rain and after that I didn't use it for games.

I might buy it off you tbh, no kidding.

How much?

And obviously, I would say yes you should :$

EDIT-

Apologies, I just skimmed through and missed the bit where you asked for how much you should sell it for.

Last edited:
Including the games, it would be at least 300 imo

Perhaps I did underestimate it slightly because game stores barely pay up on second hand games.

Still, it wouldn't go for much more than 300 if that.

dont know if i will sell it yet if i wanna i will talk indivdually to the people who r interested :)

i have both also its a pain in the **** half my mates are ps3 and the other on 360, id keep both pal as you never know when there going change or not. also i payed £260 for 2nd hand 80gb ps3 with band hero+10 games ,fifa 10, cod2 ect 2 controllers about 3 months ago, simlair to that id say £250-£300.

I have both and the xbox is miles better but the ps3 is better for films ect. so imo i would sell if your not using it, im thinking of selling my ps3 4 £280 with 7 games and ps3 ect.