Status
Not open for further replies.

ross the red

Chief Hodgson Hater
Reaction score
Hi,

I have just reached the end of the 2012?2013 season and I have decided that I am going to sell Reina. He is getting older and he keeps saying that he wants a new challenge. I have decided that Igor Akinfeev will be his replacement as Genie Scout says he's better than Reina. My problem is that if I transfer-list and offer Reina around and he doesn't sell then I won't have the funds for Akinfeev and Reina will be really angry. I just wondered what you thought I should do and how I should go about selling him.

Same here, he's wanting a new challenge on my game too. Ive decided that Im going to sell him as he keeps stating that he wants a new challenge. But I have not transfer listed him yet as I have enough funds for another keeper so I am waiting for that deal to go through first.

exactly the same is happening to me he says he is unhappy because i have bought akinfeev who is much better performance wise but no-one will pay 30 million for him because athletico madrid wont sell asenjo cheap as this is my replacement target.

Just agreed a price with CSKA for Akinfeev. I am in February at the moment so I will sell Reina at the end of the season.

Ill be selling Reina, not sure what price just yet.

Yer this happened to me and I went to sign Akinfeev but Reina decided he wanted to stay and he was so many of my players favored personal so i just kept him

Akinfeev is coming from Cska for 27m in july
Reina is leaving for Sevilla in July for 22m

I'm quite pleased with the price I got for Reina. Although I will be using him until the end of the season which is a problem considering that he openly claimed that he didn't like me and that he wanted to leave. But i'm sure he will perform ok for a few more months. I just hope that Akinfeev is worth all the hassle.

Im not sure whether to buy Akinfeev or Adler as a replacement for Reina.

Last edited:
I would have keep Reina till hes 30years old and get a new keeper by then. Then give the two keepers around the same number of apps till he is complaining then i would sell him XD But Reina is one of the top few keepers in the world. Would love to keep him if he dun mind less apps. So that i could play my main keeper and rest him occasionally.

sell Reina and get Adler, Lloris, Mandanda, Akinfeev, Manuel Neuer, Ochoa <)

Status
Not open for further replies.