Mr.VIP

Reaction score
I'm with Liverpool and well i'm trying to sell my players but one crossed my mind Fernando Torres U might think i'm mad but I'm not the reason i thought of this is sell him for about 40 million and buy 5 new players with that money or i'm thinking of a nother possiblity
buying Fernando Lorente to play a long side Torres .

Give me you're oppinion !!!:p

i wouldent sell torres if youre looking to sell a key player for extra players sell gerrard (hes getting on now) should get a bit of money for him then sign Fernando Lorente to play with torres and money for other players :)

If you can get 40 mil up front for him, sell.

are u on 11.2 patch because they get near on 40 million anyway

First you were Preston North End, then you were F.C. Kobenhaven, now you are Liverpool?

C'mon. You need to stick to a save. But since this is selling, sell him for as much as you can and invest.

I don't think you should sell him.You only have tolook at last season to see how badly Liverpool do without him.
I'd also reccomend you to sign Roque Santa Cruz instead of Llorente.I signed himin my second season as newcastle and he scored 15 goals by January

I know i keep changing team but im staying liverpool from now on.

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Whats the 11.2 patch

I don't think you should sell him.You only have tolook at last season to see how badly Liverpool do without him.
I'd also reccomend you to sign Roque Santa Cruz instead of Llorente.I signed himin my second season as newcastle and he scored 15 goals by January
wow, that picture is sure disturbing