Sending youth on loan

MikaelFarovik

Reaction score
Why is it that whenever I send youngsters away on loan to the appropriate league for them and they get to play games they always come back saying it was a waste of time?

Dunno, but they obv felt it didnt benefit their game. Also happens when players are learning from other players sometimes its successful and others not.

Depends on various things, how good the training facilities are, how good the coaching staff are, the ability of the players around him, how well the team performs whilst he's there, etc.

Personally I very rarely send players out on loan, or list them as available for loan, I tend to try and give them 10-20 mins as a sub every so often and only let them go out on loan if a club asks and he'd be an important member of the 1st team!

Ive got a couple or three clubs that play UEFA so I loan my players to them, they get decent-high number of games so they're okay, but from some point they just want to stay in the club (make sure before you loan that they have the level to play in that team)

i only send my players on loan to clubs that are predicted to finish 1-8 in the league

I don't send a lot of youngsters on loan.I prefer to send them in the second team,if he has potential maybe even in the first team .If I'm a manager of a Lower League team I prefer to send a player on loan if he doesn't have what it takes to be in the club to playes some games and with some luck to sell him for some cash.But if your a manager of a big club then you could send a player to a club with good training facilities

i get as many of my youngsters out on loan as possible - if im prem or champ ill try to get a good league one/champ feeder club and send my youth players there as i feel first team football is the best way to develop players.

even if i think they arent good enough for my first team - a season full of football and some increased stats will hopefully make their value go up when i want to sell them

and only ever send them if they are going to get played - no point them going to sit on a worse clubs bench when he could sit on your bench and youve got better training facilities etc