Resource icon

Sensational 4-3-3 Tiki-Taka | 26,000+ Passes & 64% Possession 1

Hello RDF,

Pep Guardiola plays on FM like this, do you make tactics according to this formation and roles?

GK: Sweeper Keeper
DR: CWB (Attack)
DL: CWB (Support)
DCR: NCB (Defend)
DCL: BPD (Defend)
DMC: DM (Defend)
MCR: BBM
MCL: AP (Attack) or MCL: Mezzala (Attack) MCR: DLP (Support)
AMR: IF (Support)
AML: IF (Attack)
ST: DLF (Support)

Pass: 6 (Short)
Tempo: 8 (Mixed)
Wide: 14 (Mixed)
Defensive Line: 6 (High)
Pres: 17

Not bad. After the first half of the season, we are in 1st place, only 1 defeats and only 5 goals conceded. Dynamo Moscow, without transfers, at the beginning of the season - predirect 6th place!
IMG_20210526_140521.jpg

Last edited:
Hello RDF,

Pep Guardiola plays on FM like this, do you make tactics according to this formation and roles?

GK: Sweeper Keeper
DR: CWB (Attack)
DL: CWB (Support)
DCR: NCB (Defend)
DCL: BPD (Defend)
DMC: DM (Defend)
MCR: BBM
MCL: AP (Attack) or MCL: Mezzala (Attack) MCR: DLP (Support)
AMR: IF (Support)
AML: IF (Attack)
ST: DLF (Support)

Pass: 6 (Short)
Tempo: 8 (Mixed)
Wide: 14 (Mixed)
Defensive Line: 6 (High)
Pres: 17

check RDF website always produces great tactics

I tried this tactic in Argentina (Newell's Old Boys) and France (OM).

I had a lot of success, especially in Argentina. The goals are fantastic and varied, this is not necessarily a tactic that will give you 100% success, but it is a realistic tactic with a beautiful goals.

Very good tactic if you like to see beautiful football

this tactic is the most dominating ive used BUT i dont seem to score very many, anyone had a better goal ratio?? dont get me wrong it has been successful but id just like to score more rather than sitting nervous on a 1 nil lead

this tactic is the most dominating ive used BUT i dont seem to score very many, anyone had a better goal ratio?? dont get me wrong it has been successful but id just like to score more rather than sitting nervous on a 1 nil lead
Yeah, that's a realistic tactic. You're not going to score 150 goals in 38 games like some tactics.

Lots of 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 3-0 and sometimes more

Yeah, that's a realistic tactic. You're not going to score 150 goals in 38 games like some tactics.

Lots of 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 3-0 and sometimes more

i get "FM'D" too many times, my latest result 0-0 @ WHU, they had 1 shot i had 28!! im haldf way through 2nd season with Man Utd and this has happened at least a dozen times, my top goalscorer had 17 i think last year, its a very solid defensive tac with lots of possession and create a lot of chances but no one can put it in the net lol