Sentence Game

oneunited

Reaction score
Rules of the Game!

• Copy the Poster Before you
  • Add another line to the story
  • Post!
  • The story ends when it's incorporated a mustache, blue cheese, Edward Cullen, Spongebob and a pair of pants.

Let's see where this takes us!

STARTING OFF WITH:

Rick was on his way to Wall-mart when he saw a mustache on the ground.

Last edited:
Rick was on his way to Wall-mart when he saw a mustache on the ground. He stroked his face and thought, 'hmmmm', that would look good on my sister.

Last edited:
Rick was on his way to Wall-mart when he saw a mustache on the ground. He stroked his face and thought, 'hmmmm', that would look good on my sister. Then he took a lick of the tache and thought it tasted like mayo.

Rick was on his way to Wall-mart when he saw a mustache on the ground. He stroked his face and thought, 'hmmmm', that would look good on my sister. Then he took a lick of the tache and thought it tasted like mayo. He then began to chew on the tashe with an evil look in his eyes.

Rick was on his way to Wall-mart when he saw a mustache on the ground. He stroked his face and thought, 'hmmmm', that would look good on my sister. Then he took a lick of the tache and thought it tasted like mayo. He then began to chew on the tashe with an evil look in his eyes. But wait, what was this taste - something like blue cheese?