Sentimentality in FM

I never sell Michael Owen, Ji Sung Park and Obertan when I play as Man Utd and always sign Frazier Campbell

I always try and get the old County players that I loved, Gleeson, Dickinson, Baker, then i'd nevet sell them.

If I'm playing in the Championship or lower I always sign Jamie Ness on loan, wait for his value to drop and then sign him for around 20k. His value rises again as he develops.

Gave me a really heavy heart to sell Howson and Snodgrass - it's only because I was offered £10 million each and I needed the funding. :(

Haha yer mate.. I have bostock in my side in 2016 and even though I could easily buy a better replacement I just stick with him.

Also on my leeds game, I kept howson all the way to the prem and never replaced him even though I won the champions league.
Howson is a beast in the PL though :D
Yeah, though, I kept Beckford because of what he done for me, getting me back to back promotions to the EPL, scored about 60 goals over two seasons, I had 26M to spend, but I kept Beccy <3

If a player is leaving the club or retiring I give them the last game of the season as a goodbye. If they have 9 season's at the club, I make sure they have the tenth and a testimonial....man I'm pathetic.

If a player is leaving the club or retiring I give them the last game of the season as a goodbye. If they have 9 season's at the club, I make sure they have the tenth and a testimonial....man I'm pathetic.

How do you have testimonials ?

On FM10 Byron Anthony and Steve Elliott were useless in The Championship, but I just couldn't bring myself to sell them as they were vital in our promotion season.

Stuart Campbell and Jeff Hughes are players who I can't sell purely because I love them. Campbell doesn't stop running and Hughes won't stop scoring. I will shed a tear and lock myself in my room when Campbell retires in real life :'(

I never buy black guys when i play with Levski Sofia. and Lazio. That''s sentimentality.

In FM10, there was this guy Oleg Gusev for Dinamo Kiev. He didn't have good technical stats at all.But he scored the winning penalty when we won the Europa League against Atletico.Never could really get rid of him.I used him as my first-team RW even after signing Sotiris Ninis for 10 million quid.Even made him captain when Shevchenko retired