Cmon Zigic show the premier league what to be afraid of next season

vidic mark II is on

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

what a stupid penalty to give away. **** me

I've got to say, the referees have been a credit so far this World Cup. Good decision and a good penalty.

Now for Serbia to score 3 to make my prediction right :p haha

Need Ghana to get another!

1 - 0 to Ghana, penalty kick. :)

That's 3 red cards so far this WC, in a total of 7 games. As well as a shedload of handball offences.

1 - 0 to Ghana, penalty kick. :)

That's 3 red cards so far this WC, in a total of 7 games. As well as a shedload of handball offences.
and none of them contentious. just complete idiocy from the players involved

The referees have been really good in my opinion. I don't think they've got any major decisions wrong.

Can't blame the refs. They've been consistent at least. The only bad one was the offside call against Ghana, but the header was misseed so no major dramas. The red may have been harsh, but hey he made no play at the ball and was holding the guys arm. and strangely enough the Serbs played better down to 10. Hadn't seen a lot of Zigic but he was pretty meh today. His sub Lakovic? was a lot more threatening IMO. That handball was just a massive brainfart It looked pretty blatant in slow mo don't know what he was arguing about

Last edited:
Serbia were wasteful. Should have won

Kuzmanovic, what an idiot! XD

I am PROUD TO SAY Ghana deserved to win that match and thankful that Serbia did not play up to the talent they were capable of. We played the kind of football that got us to the final of the African Cup of Nations and it was only just that we won. could have won by more goals, but we also had luck on our side. Good old, Zigic of Birmingham made sure of that :) Fair Play to Asamoah Gyan, it was a great penalty but I think Prince Tagoe should have been man of the match... A lot of the things he did just slipped under the radar. Abedi Pele's Son Andrea was also fab, and KP Boateng had a wonderful game (Should have tpped it with a goal though :p )

I am PROUD TO SAY Ghana deserved to win that match and thankful that Serbia did not play up to the talent they were capable of. We played the kind of football that got us to the final of the African Cup of Nations and it was only just that we won. could have won by more goals, but we also had luck on our side. Good old, Zigic of Birmingham made sure of that :) Fair Play to Asamoah Gyan, it was a great penalty but I think Prince Tagoe should have been man of the match... A lot of the things he did just slipped under the radar. Abedi Pele's Son Andrea was also fab, and KP Boateng had a wonderful game (Should have tpped it with a goal though :p )

You play anti-football,like Liverpool!I hate afican and north american football...No technique,no beauty,just run,run,run...Total disaster from Antic tactic...Everybody know how he will play...Krasic 0,Ivanovic 0,Milijas 000,pantelic 00...He should play trough the midle,like Germans...

You play anti-football,like Liverpool!I hate afican and north american football...No technique,no beauty,just run,run,run...Total disaster from Antic tactic...Everybody know how he will play...Krasic 0,Ivanovic 0,Milijas 000,pantelic 00...He should play trough the midle,like Germans...
dont be such a bitter loser, the crated some good chances, lovely off the ball movement ,good passing, and they wanted it much more than you. grow up, its embarrasing. how did they play antifootball when they spent the game causing ivanovic problems all game down his right?

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/06/13/serbia-0-1-ghana-tactics/

Ghana look like a strong side and imagine them with essien in the side??? I think a premiership side should snap up prince-boateng he would be a really good signing for most teams.

Wow some bitterness ITT. Nevermind Ghana had created opportuniteis on par if not better than what the serbs did FFS they hit the post like 3 times. The Ghanian keeper was tested a grand total of once and one fluffed opportunity by Zigic. The Ghanaian wingers were having a field day. I'd rather watch run run run than pass pass pass between centrebacks leading to poorly controlled ball in midfield . You make it sound like the Serbian leadu p play was brilliant tonight and the Ghanaians didn't create anything. Which is both lies.

Both second yellow card for the sent off serbian player and the penalty where rubbish errors.