Reaction score
I havnt seen him mentioned. I found him today, looks very good for 16yo.
Scout report
- scout think that auriers potential could lead to him becoming a leading premier division(england) RB in the future
-...bid of at least 17M euro may be necessary... (youth contract so Ill sign him for 2,5m euro)

no, regens have fake, cartoony faces

He isnt regen. I have turned on player pictures on and use player faces addon.. I was look at old save game..he isnt there... He probably come with 10.3 patch. And screenshot is from first season..still 2009

Not a Regen, he starts at RC Lens, and is on my 10.3 game with only EPL and large Database loaded.

He is not a regen, I was going to buy him but he is too expensive for a 16 year old in my opinion. The best 16 year old right back in the game without doubt.

Good find mate, be interesting to see how he turns out later in the game.

Made a cheeky bet of 275k with Arsenal haha, when it's the window i'm gonna' sell a few players like Diaby and that and i'll probably purchase him.

Looked at editor, as I am doing a DB, and he has a -9 PA. Never noticed him, but looks quality.

is he worth 6.25 mill at end of July 2009? :S

Last edited:
13 now 2011
Tackling 14, Concentration 15, Determination 18, Stamina 18

First international cap for France with just 18 years :O (and no, I am not French coach)

When you take into account that you can get Diego Renan for 13 million who goes on to become better than Dani Alves, then its not really worth spending so much on a 16 year old

2,5M Euro isnt much for Manchester City. This player have special place in my team because I found him. Hes 4 years younger then Renen and if he dont stop improve all the time I think he can become good almost like Dani Alves

2,5M Euro isnt much for Manchester City. This player have special place in my team because I found him. Hes 4 years younger then Renen and if he dont stop improve all the time I think he can become good almost like Dani Alves

He doesn't become as good as Renan mate, Renan becomes the best right back in football history in this game lol.

Agree with that that Renen is one of the best. I bought him many times, but now with 10.3 patch I am trying this guy and I am sure that he can be one of best. I dont use any program too see player potentional, I just enjoy to how my players progress. Thats make me happy almost like a win with Man City over United