This guy is a beast, just found him because Real Madrid added me as their feeder club and sent him on loan, wish he didn't decide to play for France because I'd love him at Ivory Coast he's amazing! He makes me want to edit his nationality he's that good :p

he is pretty good,just searched him in 2015 and he is playing for Real Madrid

he may be expensive for his age i got him for 12 mil and it was money well spent coz he stayed at my leeds side till he was 28 and then i sold him for 45 mil to barce

At the start of the game you can sign him on a free... He does turn out to be quality but can get injured a lot.

i found him on genie scout a day after the transfer window closed :mad: went to real madrid and now want 31 million for him...

if you go for him straight away you can sign on free obv compo and he turns out to be a beast of a playerat 20-21

Good find mate! another wonderkid to sign whenever i start a new game =)

Aurier rocks

Aurier is the best right back once you start the game, other than Davide Santon.
True, Santon's stats do not develop half as much as you might expect if you can cough up the money for him, but he'll keep an average rating atleast among top 3 of your team for sure.

About Aurier though, I've had him on almost every save. In my opinion he is slightly hard to develop. Similar to Muniain, injuries can really hamper development.

Here is Aurier on my Notts County save where he turned rather godlike the same year i was promoted to the PL and a picture where i had him on Sevilla, and he was injured alot, at the same time as i found a regen RB who ended up stealing his place in the first eleven.

Hope you find this helpful. Mainly the thing is, you can't get Santon for under 30 mill BP for atleast 2 seasons, at which point Aurier will start looking good if you've trained him well, and he has stayed away from too many injuries.
aurier2.png

aurier1.png

I bought Aurier in my save with everton in which i only buy people 21 or under

Looks perfect there man, I've never been able to get him to become that good. I've signed him 3 times an hes became average on 2 and decent on 1 but never world class like that.

What schedule did you have him on mate? an did you loan him out much or was he playing 1st team football a lot?

Looks perfect there man, I've never been able to get him to become that good. I've signed him 3 times an hes became average on 2 and decent on 1 but never world class like that.

What schedule did you have him on mate? an did you loan him out much or was he playing 1st team football a lot?

I use a normal Tugs training schedule for full back. This is the only time I've got him to world class and I buy him on 2/3 of my saves. I use him nearly every game, ever since i bought him, ( 2nd or 3rd season). I had given up on him for a while and I bought Seamus Coleman cause I was desperate and suddenly his stats just really took off.
I spend LOTS of time tho trying to find the best coaches I can get. Like Paul Winsper, great early signing for fitness coach, and Ray Clemence, a great GK coach. :$

Hes in my starting eleven in my chelsea team:p

He´s defidently better than ferreira and bosingwa, and he has alot of pot, so why not use him :)

You can turn those cartoon faces off, yeah.
Aurier signed for Barcelona in my Everton save. Got Renan as RB, but he ain't that good.

Oh snap, I didn't realize this is the FM10 forum. XD

Last edited: