TheeRash

Reaction score
This player is quality from the beginning of the game - I don't know why he doesn't get spoken about more.

I'm currently in 2017. Loaned him to QPR, got me 5 goals and 3 assists from 38 games.
I moved to Napoli and bought him for 3.8m (cheap).

Two seasons in and they have looked like this:

20 games - 5 goals 3 assists avg 7.24

34 games - 9 goals 8 assists avg 7.29

I'll post stats and pictures later.

I have him as well in my West Brom save. Amazing buy! Cost me under 2.5m. He plays well with Roberto Pereryra who I got on a free! The R&R midfield, Roberto and Roberto! ;-)

In all my Barca saves,i sold him,Pogba,Tielemans,Samper,they are all better than him,Iniesta and Busqi -backups(after3-4 years)

Just started a new Sunderland save and can get him on loan think ill get him o loa dont thik have to money to buy him this season.

Just rejected a £35m bid at the end of the 2nd season from Arsenal for him. Guy has been outstanding. Was tempted to sell him but not sure who I could get that would be better.

Just rejected a £35m bid at the end of the 2nd season from Arsenal for him. Guy has been outstanding. Was tempted to sell him but not sure who I could get that would be better.

Sell him when he gets to 25ish. Should be able to get 45m+ - gives you enough to get someone like kovacic

Yea I was thinking now that I'm playing Champs League football with him his value should increase then I may cash in on him, my problem is I'm not getting a decent wage budget each season.

Yea I was thinking now that I'm playing Champs League football with him his value should increase then I may cash in on him, my problem is I'm not getting a decent wage budget each season.

If this happens to me I go a season where I adjust the budget and put it all in wages. Usually stops it happening again.

If this happens to me I go a season where I adjust the budget and put it all in wages. Usually stops it happening again.

Its so frustrating, I got into the champions league my first season in the prem with Watford, got given £35m to spend, but no increase in the wage budget and all my top players asking for wage increases. I did put some of the transfer funds into wages and sold some players, but still it is very frustrating.

@Bujakaa,i have 2 saves with Barca,one in the 15.1.3 version and other in 15.3.0...Happy now ?! :)