M0J0

Reaction score
View attachment 252012

Name: Sergi Roberto
Position: Central Midfielder
Player type: Playmaker
Date of birth: 07/02/1992
Club: Barcelona

I just picked this kid up from Barca playing as Leeds going into the 2012-13 EPL season(promoted). Barca transfer listed him for 900k during the season. I checked out his stats on GS after I bought him and was pleasantly surprised to see his PA.
I have shut down my game now but will upload a picture of his current attributes in the morning. I searched but couldn't find a thread on him. I know he has been linked to Chelsea and compared to some of Barca's great midfielders, Cesc and Xavi mainly. I hope he can become what Fabregas was to Arsenal for me, except he doesn't leave in the end:p.

[video=youtube;wTUTiEAOnTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTUTiEAOnTY[/video]

I've seen him play a decent amount and he's a great prospect in real life...but his star has dimmed a little this year (although I blam it on Eusebio's-the Barca B coach-tactics more than anything. I just picked him up in January during my first season on my Betis save (along with Marc Bartra, Isaac Cuenca and Ignacio Camacho) for about $11 million. I know I overpaid, but Barca B players' development is often curbed due to a lack of 1st team action and I didn't want to wait too long and risk him never reaching his potential. I would also HIGHLY recommend Rafinha (Thiago's younger brother) if you can get him. He was epic in a Malaga save and in real life he is possibly Barca's best prospect (besides Dongou who is criminally underrated by FM by the way). Anyway, he's still nothing special in my save and I'm very disappointed that he picked up the plays short simple passes ppm as I want him to be the driving creative force in my midfield, but I will keep you posted on his progress.