Sergio Aguero: Activate the release clause or not??

If you are going to throw around that amount of money, just buy Pato. I bought him for £55m and sold him to Roma for £52m after 2 seasons because he was too injury-prone for my liking. He is amazing though

End of the 2nd season with my Inter team i got Aguero for £52 millions...thats what his release clause was! Good buy, hes a consistent performer!!

I play with Atl. Mad and sergio is the best player in game.

i'd say £90m is a bit too much seeing as David Villa's available for nearly half that.

ok! beside aguero, who will all of you recommend to me? because I cannot look beyond aguero because he is good. It's a great chance to capture him now but if you all does not think that is a wise decision, please tell me and recommend other players. PLEASE!!!

p/s: i postponed my game in a while now beause of this issue.

adebayor set him as a target man in the centre of a 4-3-3 formationXD with support and ball to head. He'll be deadlier than rooney

Athletico madrid wouldn't accept anything less than the release clause for me (£52m) & i only had a transfer budget of £51m so i offered £25m & £27m over 48months & it was accepted i spent the rest on jovetic (£20m & £30m over 48months) jovetic has been ripping deffences apart so far but aguero hasnt been great so far (only played 2 games so far this season though) but im hoping he will be better when torres is back & he has a better strike partner because aguero+boakye=both rubbish, torres+aguero=????

helli: edin dzeko??? hm.. i see him quite impressive.. maybe i should sign him for long term. thanks a lot.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

helli: edin dzeko??? hm.. i see him quite impressive.. maybe i should sign him for long term. thanks a lot.