Status
Not open for further replies.

Macedonian

Reaction score
I play him as AM cose Lampard retired but i would like to know what you guys think? Would it be better to buy some 1 else on AM and try him as ST?

ST-Poacher
AM Kroos/Gourcuff

He plays much better as a striker. I use him as a Complete Forward. I agree with Mr. T on the AM players, but I would add Arshavin to that list

striker - trequerista - alone with Amc feeding the balls through! he has been anilliating the Liga BBVA since i started with Deportivo, literally top gls scorer every season (besides the last and My bot Adrian 33 league golas :D) Higuan is a MONSTER!!

no long shots, no crossing, litle freedom, run from deep, trhough balls often, run with ball often, passing short, wide movement - normal, tight marking - yes!!

try use the 4-5-1 attacking formation attached below, use the strikers instructions for your tactic, i promise it will work, or just try it, Adrian has been scoring for fun with it!

striker - trequerista - alone with Amc feeding the balls through! he has been anilliating the Liga BBVA since i started with Deportivo, literally top gls scorer every season (besides the last and My bot Adrian 33 league golas :D) Higuan is a MONSTER!!

no long shots, no crossing, litle freedom, run from deep, trhough balls often, run with ball often, passing short, wide movement - normal, tight marking - yes!!

try use the 4-5-1 attacking formation attached below, use the strikers instructions for your tactic, i promise it will work, or just try it, Adrian has been scoring for fun with it!
Good advice (as always)

Status
Not open for further replies.