smokielufc

Reaction score
This is lewandowskis 3rd season for me, the first two seasons he was brilliant, top scorer both seasons. this season he couldn't hit a barn door with a brick. i am thinking of replacing him with Aguero but in my game Aguero only gets 2 1/2 stars potential when i scout him. can anybody offer advice on should i stick with lewandowski and hope he comes good or sell him and get Aguero.

If you are in your 3rd season I would look towards regens now.

If your scout is telling you Aguero is 2.5 stars -- Your scouts either suck or Aguero sucks in that particular save. If I were in your position I'd look at some rising stars at the Striker position. For example Lukaku, Benteke, Ballotelli, etc. Do your scouting and trust it. I would not pay big money for a 2.5 star player that my staff is telling me is a bad purchase. Usually after your scouting report, they will give a general assessment such as - poor, useful, good, quality, definite, at all costs. Focus on getting players in the quality and up categories. Usually Lewandoski is an absolute beast, so maybe he's just in a scoring rut and needs a strong rotation player to push him and relieve him when he gets tired/jaded.

Something has to terribly wrong with your scouting staff, because Aguero is a goalscoring machine in this patch (after his "long shots" PPM was removed in the current patch). Just look at his stats for Christ sake :p His only weakness is his physical strength.

But to answer your question:
That would depend on what kind of your striker is playing. And after thinking for 5minutes, the only role I think Lewandowski excels more at than Aguero, would be the role of a target man. Aguero > him in every other area.