Toozey

Reaction score
I've bought him and he just doesn't score!?
I've got a good team

He has a lot of assists just no goals, well he's scored 3 in 17.

I don't know why he is unable to score it's my second season so is that why.. will he improve ?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks.

Click on search (next to quick links at the top) type in Sergio Aguero and look at how many threads about him there is.

i played him behind the strikers pushing forward in a 4-3-1-2 formation in my milan game after i sold kaka,loads of assists and a lot of goals!
have him running with the ball,forward runs,shoots long,plays through balls and giv him a free role! hope this helps any?

how did you know that? how can i see what threads i've posted? in answer to the dudes question, there could be a number of reasons.. are you in the premiership? maybe he has low adaptability and has not adapted well into your team.. Henry, Van Nistelroy are among some of the best who have stuttered when they first arrived at the club... try changing your tactics, maybe you are using him as a target man? If he is not scoring then avoid this.. but anyway there could be loads of reasons why he's not scoring. Be patient with him

how did you know that? how can i see what threads i've posted?
How can i see what threads you posted? erm well the fact i can see helps,also the fact you posted them helps too.

go on assistant analysis during a match nd see what ur assistant says as he may say aguero is struggling to setlle in