Should I Buy Aguero?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

csa99

Reaction score
i am Barcelona in the year 2011-2012, should i sign Aguero (he is availible for about £40 mil )?

What's your team at the moment? ...

If you can afford him and don't have more than 3 strikers if you're using one or 5 if you're using 2, definitely get him.

I think he is one of the greatest players in the world and he is very young. I played with him in my Atletico save and he was phenomenal, scored in every season at least 30 goals. However if you already have a few strikers, you should sell one of them to make place for agüero

Only if he is gonna play every week. Why pay 40M for a bench warmer?

What's your team at the moment? ...
well up front i have...
David Villa (29) 3 stars Ca and pa because he was injured for 9 months last year :(
Bojan (20) CA 2.5 stars, PA 3.5 stars
Messi can play up front but i am not going to
3 regens - 1 with 0.5 star CA and 3.5 PA
1 with 1 star CA and 3.5 PA
1 with 1.5 star CA and 4 PA

well up front i have...
David Villa (29) 3 stars Ca and pa because he was injured for 9 months last year :(
Bojan (20) CA 2.5 stars, PA 3.5 stars
Messi can play up front but i am not going to
3 regens - 1 with 0.5 star CA and 3.5 PA
1 with 1 star CA and 3.5 PA
1 with 1.5 star CA and 4 PA

Well Villa isn't getting younger, and depending on the regens' age it might be too soon for them, so Aguero would fit right in I believe. Just remember to give your best regen some playing time once he's old enough...

yea i think i'll go ahead and sign him
i didnt know his relrease clause was £39 mil :O ha
would it be worth it selling villa?
or should i keep him to tutor the regens and in a couple of years he'll be a player coach?

I think you should keep him. let him teach Bojan if you haven't already done it or one of your young talents. He is still a good back-up

yea i think i'll go ahead and sign him
i didnt know his relrease clause was £39 mil :O ha
would it be worth it selling villa?
or should i keep him to tutor the regens and in a couple of years he'll be a player coach?

I guess he's worth keeping around for tutoring. I'm not using tutoring a lot, but if you're used to it, why not..

As for the player/coach thingy, unfortunately there is no guarantee that he will actually become a coach, just as there is no guarantee he will make a good coach..

Further on, I don't think you will be able to sell him for a decent amount due to his enormous wages. And, of course, you hardly need the money.
But, when I think about it, selling him (at a good price) isn't really that bad, since you'll get rid of a massive wage. Then again, your finances can take it...

In conclusion, taking everything into account, especially how hard it would be for you to sell him, I guess he's not to be sold...

I say buy him!! Dont get rid of Villa though, he's only 29 and should still perform well into his 30's!!
If anything sell Bojan (depending on how good your regens are looking)

Thats my two cents ;)

Aguero + Villa <3

I say buy him!! Dont get rid of Villa though, he's only 29 and should still perform well into his 30's!!
If anything sell Bojan (depending on how good your regens are looking)

Thats my two cents ;)

Aguero + Villa <3

Didn't think of it that way, but you're right...

If the regens are good, Bojan would definitively be dispensable... It would be worth it to give them playing time instead of Bojan.

Kun and Villa up top with Messi in the hole. WOW! Sign him. Its your duty as manager of Barcelona to sign Kun.

Also, I agre to selling Bojan, IF your regens are good enough to play back up or if you can find a good regen at another club.

no well Bojan has a CA of 2.5 and a PA of 3.5 on all the assistant reports and Villa only had 3 stars for both because he was injured for a season so he isnt very good :(

no well Bojan has a CA of 2.5 and a PA of 3.5 on all the assistant reports and Villa only had 3 stars for both because he was injured for a season so he isnt very good :(

Well the coach's ratings are not that good anyways.

If you are going by that, make sure you view the report from the coach with best Judging Player Ability stat.
I guess you go by your assistants ratings, what's his PA?

Also remember you've got Messi, which makes great players have less stars in your coach's and scout's eyes...

decided to go ahead and sign him :)
he then scored a hattrick on him debut :D thanks guys :p