Sergio Asenjo vs Vincenzo Fiorillo

Reaction score
My opinion is that although Asenjo skills are better,Fiorillo is better.His performances are better than ASenjo.They are the future keepers For Italy and Spain squads.

asenjo all the way. he ousted casillas as spains number 1 for the 2010 world cup on my game.

asenjo is good already and gets better but fiorillo has the potential to be way better than asenjo

ive been against people who sign keepers, experience is the key tbh almunia is my keeper look below average on stats wise but performs like...brilliant!

ive been against people who sign keepers, experience is the key tbh almunia is my keeper look below average on stats wise but performs like...brilliant!

Agreed, Bogdan Lobont for me... his stats are ok... he looks a decent keeper but not amazing. Once he plays though he is like a super keeper... no1 can score past him.

I prefer asenjo because he has loads of potential+ I buy him for some of my teams

i buy asenjo for all of my teams apart from Leicester of course but he is quality. on my games Fiorillo doesn'tfufil his potential

how long till fiorillo becomes a leading star or even a good keeper im in my second season and he seems to be no where near a bench spot

in mine it says he will be as good as ben foster :(
im sunderland

I tend to buy Asenjo but he doesn't get very good at all for me.

Fiorillo all the way.

Akinfeev>everyone
I have Fiorillo as backup and hes now 22 and only starting to get better, hes a good backup so far but not brilliant 1st choice. Asenjo in my game is ok but bare witness to the monster :

Akinfeev>everyone
I have Fiorillo as backup and hes now 22 and only starting to get better, hes a good backup so far but not brilliant 1st choice. Asenjo in my game is ok but bare witness to the monster :

Fiorillo requires first team football to get better than that which is annoying considering he doesn't have the ability at the start of the game to merit being played week in-week out.

Mandanda is better than both Asenjo and Fiorillo, and Akinfeev is better than everyone.

Except for Casillas, who is a beast.

Fiorillo requires first team football to get better than that which is annoying considering he doesn't have the ability at the start of the game to merit being played week in-week out.
Yeah when i first bought him he was dreadful and he had a couple of unsuccessful seasons on loan but hes now only back from a loan at Bristol where he played week in week out :)
Hoping to loan him out for a few years and then he can replace Akinfeev..possibly :p