I signed him for Spurs, and over 3 years re-trained him to AMR to fit my system of play, now he has reached Natural there, and is playing out of his skin

gzP1c.png

I signed him for Spurs, and over 3 years re-trained him to AMR to fit my system of play, now he has reached Natural there, and is playing out of his skin

gzP1c.png
looks good 2 in your save......but is he good as his attribute suggest or is he inconsistent

You should see him in 2017 he signed for Chelsea for 30M:O

Great ! Sergio Canale is the best. Please give me the link or name of your facepack ! Thankss

I got him from Real on the cheap because he was a fringe player however he was 3 and a half star.
He played 1 season and now he is on the bench because I don't play AMs anymore but he is still 3 and a half stars!

http://i.imgur.com/9ilnN.jpg 2017 and only 3 stars (only Paul Scholes and Luca Tony give him 3,5 stars) but he play alongside Ganso and one beast (regen). Who is Renato? Regen? When I had Kaka in my squad they was rated like similar players. (Sorry for mistakes, but I am bad in English :).)

gzP1c.png

Nice!!:)

BTW, what skin is that?