St_Silver

Reaction score
Name: Sergio Canales Madrazo
Club: Real Madrid
D.O.B: 16.2.1991
Nationality: Spanish
Position: M/AM (C)

Strengths: Technique, Passing, Dribbling, Flair, Composure, First Touch, Creativity

Weaknesses: Strength, Bravery, Aerial Ability

Description: Flamboyant Midfielder
Personality: Ambitious

Suggested Roles:
Trequartista
Advanced Playmaker - Attack

I'm sorry if there's already a thread. I searched and nothing came up. :D
And for the record, I'm not Manchester United.

very well known he had great season last season with racing and moved to real he is already a beast and jose wants him to the next kaka

He's very well known, i think he has the potential to be one of the best midfielders of the game.

very well known obviously, in RL he is a massive prospect and Mourinho is developing him to replace Kaka and link with Ozil although he has not got much game time for Real this season plus he is one of my favourite players as seen by my avatar

In real life he's thinking about leaving as he isn't getting a game.
However this comes from Revista de la Liga so could be b******t.
He's has it made at Madrid, learning off the best and developing into a world-class player when he'll take over as Madrid's maestro.

I don't think he'll leave Madrid IRL.
**** Racing should've robbed Real Madrid blind. The price Madrid got him for was amazing.
He was running out on his contract if I'm not wrong?

He's one of my favorite young players, hence I posted him here.

Yeah I like him and he'd be foolish to leave Madrid.
But with Kaka coming back he won't get much a chance to play for the foreseeable future.

yeah but like St_Silver said, he would be foolish to leave Madrid and I am sure he will get game time under Mourinho or be sent out on loan back to Racing for a part of the season

Yeah I like him and he'd be foolish to leave Madrid.
But with Kaka coming back he won't get much a chance to play for the foreseeable future.

True,
Maybe Mounrinho might think of putting Ronaldo up front, Ozil in a more advanced position with Kaka and pair Canales and Khedira in the middle? Or swap Canales with Ozil there.
I want to see him play more. It be such a waste of talent.

True,
Maybe Mounrinho might think of putting Ronaldo up front, Ozil in a more advanced position with Kaka and pair Canales and Khedira in the middle? Or swap Canales with Ozil there.
I want to see him play more. It be such a waste of talent.

Fair point especially with Higuain gone for a while.
But to rub salts in the wounds Mourinho's fell out with the general manager as well.

In what season he mouve to other clubs,for how much money and does he can be signed for mid table teams?

---------- Post added 04/08/2011 at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was 03/08/2011 at 11:14 PM ----------

In what season he mouve to other clubs,for how much money and does he can be signed for mid table teams?