Vase

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to ask something.. Is it possible to change the opinion on some player.. For example I'm with Real Madrid, and I instructed Sergio Ramos to learn a preferred move.. Then he went insane and hand in a transfer request. I don't wanna sell him, what should I DO?!

I can't offer new contract neither talk to him , becuase he's somehow "MAD" and "Dissapointed"...

Last edited:
Talk to him in the concern section that will have happiness there. It's easy to talk players out of transfers. And next time a player doesn't want to learn a preferred move just leave him alone and don't push it otherwise he will lose trust in you

FM is pretty weird in that part.

Sometimes when you praise a player for his good form he can go crazy and want a transfer. I mean, what is that!?

FM is pretty weird in that part.

Sometimes when you praise a player for his good form he can go crazy and want a transfer. I mean, what is that!?

This. The players all seem to be on their period all the time.

Offer him a new contract?

Hi, just wanted to ask something.. Is it possible to change the opinion on some player.. For example I'm with Real Madrid, and I instructed Sergio Ramos to learn a preferred move.. Then he went insane and hand in a transfer request. I don't wanna sell him, what should I DO?!

Offer him a new contract if he'll accept one, don't sell him and keep him in the team playing him regularly for a while and he should resolve his problems. If he doesn't you might not have a choice mate.

Good luck though.

Thought this was real life when I saw it.

Raise morale, praise him when he plays well, don't criticise him. Give good press conferences, bump his contract up.

I can't do ANYTHING, no contract offer, can't talk to him, he "thinks" our relationship is broken.
I think of selling him, but he's an icon of the club and I might make it worse to my situation in the club.

lol thought this was real, confusing name XD

I can't do ANYTHING, no contract offer, can't talk to him, he "thinks" our relationship is broken.
I think of selling him, but he's an icon of the club and I might make it worse to my situation in the club.

just sell him, If you win La Liga all is forgiven

Actually I don't need him.. I play with 3 CBs since he gets 6.30 average.. I have Garay, Albiol , Pepe, Carvalho and Danny Wilson..I think i'm going to sell him to City or Juventus for 30millions..
****!

Yeah I saw this in 'Recent threads' and was celebrating for a minute only to be let down.

What did u ask him to do haha , ask him to have a shot of his wife or something :S

Sold him to city for 47.6m , probably won't regret it :)