Sergio Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
I've just been listening to the guy on the radio, and read about his life on the web, and fair play to the guy. Paid his own way to the UK to play football, cycled everywhere because he couldn't afford to get to the training grounds, He sounds such a great bloke, proper fairytale type stuff. And a proper role model for youngsters. Have a read for yourselves. Sure he'd put a few footballers to shame with his attitude. Top, top bloke and I wish nothing but the best for him,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergio_Torres

Seems a Great Guy , Loved his interview after the game. Its crazy he paid his own way here and worked in boots lol guess all the hard work payed off hopefully they beat torquay and i think they will (L)

Yeah. Love these sort of stories. Don't hear enough of them

Yeah it was. Came across as very level headed and down to earth in the interview aswell

Surprised he's playing non-league after how well he did at Wycombe...

Heard about his story before and should have remembered the name when I saw he'd scored against Derby. What a brilliant bloke.

Surprised he's playing non-league after how well he did at Wycombe...

Heard about his story before and should have remembered the name when I saw he'd scored against Derby. What a brilliant bloke.

He moved to Crawley because they offered a lot of money, he's on a professional contract there. Similar situation to Matt Tubbs who also dropped down a few divisions. I think Crawley will be in League 2 next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.