Reaction score
WhitePele =Username
rooney10 =Password
On Hamachi.

Add me and i'll set the game up.

No teams except Juventus taken yet.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Just wanna play a game online

what times u thinking of playing?

I'm up for it

Get me involved!

Never played before so how do I go about for it!?

''unable to sign in to msn at this time''

wtf????

JDM it might be better if you host a game
seem more experienced than me
I'm available most the time though,except saturday nights.

im involved in a few network games. some of which have become stagnant/have many memebers leaving so i have stopped playing most of them. problem is i dont have that much time available. lots of them seem to be every night for a solid 4-5 hours. i can do this maybe 2-3 times week, is that suitbale for you?

Yeah, i could be on 2-3 times a week, and night time around 9 is pretty much perfect for me, if that suits you??

i've got a few people on my hamachi now aswell, i'll send a message and let them know they can join too, sohow many people were you thinkin???

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

don't want it to go too slow,but a few people playin would be more fun.

im happy to join if youve already got people lined up on your hamachi.

say tues wed and thurs. they are the best nights for me. 9-1230\1, something like that?

ill be roma if its not taken

**** it i want to play but u guys took my two teams (roma is my hometown and Juve is the team i support), anyway if milan is not taken i will take it but tell me wen to join and i am in

**** it i want to play but u guys took my two teams (roma is my hometown and Juve is the team i support), anyway if milan is not taken i will take it but tell me wen to join and i am in

im happy to swap ac milan for roma if u want dude?

K dude that would be great :D

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

and and when will we play (wut time, dates?)
thanks in advance

i share connection with my sister's...
somebody want to host it??
i'll definately play

ya guys but WHEN this is the issue, we need dates and timeings and everyones email so we can communicate, this is mine [email protected]. Like this in the game if someone need to go to the bathroom we can know. I will took Roma,gary1916