zeeek75

Reaction score
So guys, which league do you prefer to play?
Both are very good and competitive and have good teams, youth.. But personally I think Bundesliga is better.
It has no permit problem, no co-ownership and the teams in Bundesliga are very good and enjoyable.
Serie A has less competition. I have played over 3 seasons and the only teams that were really good were Juventus, AC Milan and Napoli. In Bundesliga a newly promoted team beat me 2-1 (Lol). Now I don't know, but I loved getting beaten because it makes you even more determined and motivated with your save to try harder and better.

So what do you guys prefer? Do leave your experience :)

I personally like Serie A, i am quite fond of the co-ownership scheme, you can pick up some good youngster's for a decent price and have the element of 'try before you buy'. If the youngster doesn't improve a lot within say 2 years of the co-ownership you can sell the 50% of the player without losing too much money.
The maximum 2 non EU players a season makes you think more carefully before buying a non EU player so it has that going for it, but also i don't dislike the Bundesliga. I just seem to start more saves with Serie A teams than i do Bundesliga teams.

I personally like Serie A, i am quite fond of the co-ownership scheme, you can pick up some good youngster's for a decent price and have the element of 'try before you buy'. If the youngster doesn't improve a lot within say 2 years of the co-ownership you can sell the 50% of the player without losing too much money.
The maximum 2 non EU players a season makes you think more carefully before buying a non EU player so it has that going for it, but also i don't dislike the Bundesliga. I just seem to start more saves with Serie A teams than i do Bundesliga teams.

Don't you think Serie A has less competition?

Not really. If you think about it logically Juventus are the Bayern Munich of Serie A. Both have a better squad compared to the second best team in the league, and the teams below them are fairly equal among themselves. Bayern are a better team than Juventus there is no denying that, but i think there is a bigger gap between Bayern and Dortmund than there is between Juventus and say AC Milan. Although this is just my opinion :)