pokiuki123

Reaction score
I got promoted into Serie A and now for 2 season's in a row, i haven't received any prize money for my final league finish. Is there no prize money for every team in Serie A or do you have to finish above a certain position?

I got promoted into Serie A and now for 2 season's in a row, i haven't received any prize money for my final league finish. Is there no prize money for every team in Serie A or do you have to finish above a certain position?

Looking at the Serie A rules looks like there is not prize money for any position in the league

View attachment 332383

I believe you get TV rights money which if you win the league is somewhere around 60-70 million Euros, I think also you receive it at the start of the July or somewhere in the off-season, hope this helps.

I believe you get TV rights money which if you win the league is somewhere around 60-70 million Euros, I think also you receive it at the start of the July or somewhere in the off-season, hope this helps.
You get the Quote of what the money is going to be you get the TV money as your games are on TV say you get 10m for TV rights and you have ten games on TV this month you would get 1m for each game you don't get it all at once

I am doing a story as Atalanta and I am in my 4th season. You get TV money at the end of each season but no prize money unfortunately.