Serie A

Haha wow, well maybe he was joking :|
Well anyway it has finished, in the end he'll stay with Us and if he has denied such offer i think he will stay here for long :D

good choice for kaka...but money wise...not so great:s...and he wasnt joking bout the priest because thats what his dad wants him to be, and he will follow his dads dreams after he retires from football

Mh... well i recognize it, but i'm unsure...
My theory come from the last 2 weeks.
As i watched interw/s from his father Bosco Leite i've heard that his father's will was for him to go Man City, (yeh, big money sometimes make little heart) and as it seems he didn't go there, so he has gone against his father's will!

That's why i didn't see him as a Priest... maybe i can think of him becoming like Leonardo, an Assistant, or maybe like Van Basten, a Coach... but i really can't immagine to hear "Father Kakà" nor "Father Leite" :D:D

Wah this weeks matches were very cool (hehe maybe for me!)
Here some clues:

Lazio 0 - 3 Milan (Pato 'asst. Beckam', Ambrosini 'asst. Beckam', Kakà 'asst. Seedorf')
Woooh what a match, well the match itself was a written tie, and until almost halftime it really was a tie... then Beckam started to play some good balls to everyone and as a result he asst. for Pato and Ambrosini!
The last 15 mins was playing only Milan, Lazio's players were exausted and we managed to score another gol (Kakà) for the fans. A good game that helped us to finally got the 2° league place (thanks to Juventus game!)
Than let me analize this Juventus strabiliant game:

Juventus 2 - 3 Cagliari (Sissoko, Nedved - Biondini, Jeda, Matri)
Juventus got so much the ball control but in the end the bad "shot accuracy" got them to lose the perfect game...
They got 17 shots against the 7 enemys shots. How could they lose? and with Buffon?...
In the first half Juventus was doing a good job, some errors from Nedved but he managed to get himself on the scoreboard, and at halftime the score was 2 - 1
In the second half it was a counterstrike, with Juventus attacking with bad shots and Cagliari countering well getting 2 goals!
Chiellini was taken off, he seems to be already in bad conditions again...

Atalanta 1 - 0 Catania (Guarente)
A fairly poor match with not so many actions.
Atalanta got in the scoreboard in the first 30 mins and after that nothing much happened.
In the end Mascara has a gol invalidate for susp. Offside.

Chievo 1 - 1 Sampdoria (Rigoni - Pazzini)
The first half goes smooth... nothing good happened, the only thing to add interest was a shot to the post for Sampdoria.
The second half can be resumed in 2 mins:
25° Pazzini stop and shot from outside, the keeper can't even move a finger.
27° Chievo got a corner, Rigoni jump higher than everyone and try a direct head.
Fair game to the end.

Inter 1 - 1 Torino (Burdisso - Bianchi)
The first half got a pair of yellow cards and the only good action ends with a head from Cruz. Stankovich out for injury.
2 mins in the second half and we got Bianchi with a winning head over Julio Cesar.
0 - 1 Torino but it wont last so much, some mins later, after Inter pulling up the team, Cambiasso got another winning head, takeing advantage of a Sereni-Ogbonna bump.
1 - 1 'till the end, a good tie for Inter that help us to got only 6 points difference^^

Other important things in the week are:

Reggina 2 - 2 Roma (Corradi 'pen.', Cozza - Pizarro, Pizarro)
Napoli 2 - 2 Udinese (Lavezzi, Hamsik - Di Natale 'pen', Quagliarella)

As today the League ongoing is:

Inter 50
Milan 44
Juventus 43
Genoa 40
Roma 37
Fiorentina 35 (one match back)
Napoli 34
Cagliari 34
Palermo 32
Lazio 31
Atalanta 30