lorangbiter

Reaction score
Is it just me or is there a serious bug with the CB's passing in the latest patch?

Almost everytime they get the ball they hit a one touch long range impossible pass, ruining the whole game. I set their passes to the lowest possible, lowest creative freedom, **** I even instructed them to hold up the ball but nothing seems to work..

Anybody else came into this situation as well?

Is it just me or is there a serious bug with the CB's passing in the latest patch?

Almost everytime they get the ball they hit a one touch long range impossible pass, ruining the whole game. I set their passes to the lowest possible, lowest creative freedom, **** I even instructed them to hold up the ball but nothing seems to work..

Anybody else came into this situation as well?

I think your short passing game and the low creative freedom is actually the cause. By restricting them to this, they will basiclly play these long balls when the short pass is not on. Instead of perhaps trying a more direct pass into the winger or a MC when that option IS on, they hang on to the ball searching for a easy pass sideways etc and when getting/feeling under pressure, they will have no option but to punt it forward.

Also, have a look in the passing using the analyzing tool. YOu might find that they are mostly playing short passing but those shown in the hightlights are long

Why not set them to mixed passing and at least "notch 5 " in creative freedom.

I think your short passing game and the low creative freedom is actually the cause. By restricting them to this, they will basiclly play these long balls when the short pass is not on. Instead of perhaps trying a more direct pass into the winger or a MC when that option IS on, they hang on to the ball searching for a easy pass sideways etc and when getting/feeling under pressure, they will have no option but to punt it forward.

Also, have a look in the passing using the analyzing tool. YOu might find that they are mostly playing short passing but those shown in the hightlights are long

Why not set them to mixed passing and at least "notch 5 " in creative freedom.

I thought it may be the reason at first, but they pass even when they have 3 or 4 short passes options. Its not like they hold on to the ball looking for a short pass and then when someone presses them they hit a long ball, but they hit a first touch long balls scrweing up my whole game..
I watch full games and not highlights, so they hit the long passes VERY often.
I noticed that they only do it when they are in the opponents half or near the half line as well.

But I'll try to raise their passes and creative freedom, maybe it will work anyway.

I thought it may be the reason at first, but they pass even when they have 3 or 4 short passes options. Its not like they hold on to the ball looking for a short pass and then when someone presses them they hit a long ball, but they hit a first touch long balls scrweing up my whole game..
I watch full games and not highlights, so they hit the long passes VERY often.
I noticed that they only do it when they are in the opponents half or near the half line as well.

But I'll try to raise their passes and creative freedom, maybe it will work anyway.

When looking in the match analyze, would you say that more than 30 % are long passes, passes that are punted over and infront or your midfied