Serious & experienced player requested for nice networking game

Danieldg

Reaction score
Hi,

Due to my last partner not having enough time anymore, I'm looking for another experienced and serious but ofcourse also fun partner to play FM13 through network with. I've been playing since CM01/02 and have been playing network actively for the last 4 years. I would like to do some 'long' saves, so be mature enough to get through a rough period with your team!

I'm available most evenings during the week, but ofcourse I also have reallife and such, due to this I'm looking for someone who is in a same situation and who is available for some nice FM13 time during the evenings. Pref 18+, but if you're a fun guy to play with I do not mind.

If you are interested just send me a PM or leave your steamID in this topic and I will contact you later today.

Hope to see you ingame :)

Hi,

Due to my last partner not having enough time anymore, I'm looking for another experienced and serious but ofcourse also fun partner to play FM13 through network with. I've been playing since CM01/02 and have been playing network actively for the last 4 years. I would like to do some 'long' saves, so be mature enough to get through a rough period with your team!

I'm available most evenings during the week, but ofcourse I also have reallife and such, due to this I'm looking for someone who is in a same situation and who is available for some nice FM13 time during the evenings. Pref 18+, but if you're a fun guy to play with I do not mind.

If you are interested just send me a PM or leave your steamID in this topic and I will contact you later today.

steff318

^ wouldnt bother with the guy above.

ihaslam is my steam though

Hiya mate my steam name is boydy122 but it might come up as boydy1984 feel free to add me, I am 28, I am flexible and have been playing the game since CM94 etc.

Hi,

Hi, im playing since 98 so you can add me romariobarcelona

kennyjoseph88

Hi,