blackhat

Reaction score
Hi,
due to polish site: news here

View attachment 199048
[Google Translate]

It seems that newest FM has some serious bug about goalkeeping positioning. All goalkeepers are getting worse and worse at that attribute during the game.

I wonder, how serious is that bug for that moment?
Does it make this game very easy as I think for now? (imagine goalkeeper who is not training that attribute for few seasons).

Last edited:
sigh its not that serious. Once again people are over-reacting

SI have confirmed it's not that serious as on the game they have tested that keepers don't perform any better or worse depending on positioning. It may make the keeper a little worse if you use a sweeper keeper but minimal, i's not that much harm to the game at all and SI are already working on it to fix it that can be applied to saved games.
No problem at all

well SI needs to MAKE Positioning a vital part of Goalkeeping, like it is for real. that admission backs up the scripted game/super keeper conspiracy theories.

People are just calling this a 'serious bug' without any proof. It's a pretty retarded bug but this hysteria is ridiculous.

Come back when every match ends up 77-76 because the goalkeepers keep 'positioning' themselves near the corner flag.

People are just calling this a 'serious bug' without any proof. It's a pretty retarded bug but this hysteria is ridiculous.

Come back when every match ends up 77-76 because the goalkeepers keep 'positioning' themselves near the corner flag.

good point, but still to have it so Positioning doesn't affect a keeper's game at all is really weird.