LiamMurray

Reaction score
Hi, got promoted first season with Norwich and i have hardly any players and no wingers so i need a defensive formation that will help me stay up.

in all fairness you have probs bitten off more than your squad can chew meaning you dont have a good enough squad to compete in the premiership, realistically another season in the championship might of done you some good :)

how about 5 at the back with 2 defensive midfielders, 2 attacking midfielders and a striker then play counter attacking football ?

o--------o--------o--------o--------o
--------------o---------o---------------
-----------------------------------------
--------------o----------o--------------
--------------------o--------------------

in all fairness you have probs bitten off more than your squad can chew meaning you dont have a good enough squad to compete in the premiership, realistically another season in the championship might of done you some good :)

how about 5 at the back with 2 defensive midfielders, 2 attacking midfielders and a striker then play counter attacking football ?

o--------o--------o--------o--------o
--------------o---------o---------------
-----------------------------------------
--------------o----------o--------------
--------------------o--------------------

i got a budget of 6mil any ideas?

i got a budget of 6mil any ideas?
sign players from teams that went down and look at the loan/transfer list and n free players.
sell any players that arent up to it to give you some more cash
might get Adam etc

sign players from teams that went down and look at the loan/transfer list and n free players.
sell any players that arent up to it to give you some more cash
might get Adam etc

well tbh all of my players are not up to it :L

and only get to offer 18k p/w at most :mad:

probably going to rage quit and go a team in league 1 Hartlepool look like a challenge.

sign toti from salamanca he creates and scores plenty of goals!..play him on the left so he can cut inside onto his right foot ,you wont regret it also you would want a strong defender like james collins to be the man in the heart of your defence

maybe try looking at the big clubs and seeing who they have released as there's normally at least 1 or 2 names that are still up to standard. looks through reserve teams as you might fins someone has fallen out with their manager. make sure to do a player search where you get your assistent to filter out unrealistic targets then look in contract view and sort by value as you get to see the asking prices on that view and you might find some real bargins.

check all ure highest earners and sell them then sell most of your reserve players and see what fund you have

its already been said but check the teams that have gone down and check sides from the championship that are underachieving

also look for free transfers and possible loans

Is Taiwo available on a free second season?

Good left back. Try it out!

i dont no if there at a club or anything i just know that they struggle towards the end of the first season so maybe you could pick them up

william gallas
barry bannan
jonothon woodgate
julio arca
kris boyd
kenny miller
phil neville
gary neville
john o'shea
wes brown
cameron jerome
zoltan gera
wilson palacios
niko kranjcar
michael kightly
sylvain ebanks-blake

ill try to think of more

Great list mate will look at them all!

Also just seen this guy in my youths what do you think :

DaveBothamProfile_Attributes.png

wow, he looks quality. Did you get Taiwo?

Btw, did you find it easy getting promoted? Might manage Norwich (my second team)

keep a hold of him he looks like hes going to to turn out into a great player if hes treat right and giving the right training and tutoring

Great list mate will look at them all!

Also just seen this guy in my youths what do you think :

DaveBothamProfile_Attributes.png
he looks good, give him a couple of cup games and slowly bring him in:)
make sure you have good coaches though, because if you develop him right

hes going to be quality!...i hope for his sake he grows a bit otherwise senior level will be far to physical for him!

wow, he looks quality. Did you get Taiwo?

Btw, did you find it easy getting promoted? Might manage Norwich (my second team)

Was a slight challenge but really fun! :D and Taiwo had already went to Liverpool

keep a hold of him he looks like hes going to to turn out into a great player if hes treat right and giving the right training and tutoring

What do you think winger?

he looks good, give him a couple of cup games and slowly bring him in:)
make sure you have good coaches though, because if you develop him right

Trying to bring in some 4* + coaches next :)

Jo from Man City is available for loan and will cost 220k and 50% of wages.

Jo from Man City is available for loan and will cost 220k and 50% of wages.

But are his wages not like 100k? lol

also Blackpool, Wigan and Wolves are relegated how should i go for so far i bidded for adam (2.9mil release clause)

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

what about Cairney on loan?

sign

charlie adam
hugo rodallega
michael kightly
sylvain ebanks-blake
dj campbell
ben watson
nenad milijas
kevin foley
wayne hennesey

choice is yours there all gonna improve your squad :)