Michael2415

Reaction score
okay im going to be starting off a new game but started as real madrid.... has anyone got any good players, tactics.. any useful information or advice to give me... time and effort would be deeply appreciated !!!!!

thank you

:)

how is this serious help ? could you not have went to one of JPwoodys thread for what players to buy and try your own tactics and develop you skills as a manager.

rangers i understand where your coming from but i was hoping to get views on others people games i.e. if they were real madrid find what tactics were working for them and who was influencing the team and what have ya but madsheep.... much appreciated for the links i shall deffinetly be having a look at them soon

rangers i understand where your coming from but i was hoping to get views on others people games i.e. if they were real madrid find what tactics were working for them and who was influencing the team and what have ya but madsheep.... much appreciated for the links i shall deffinetly be having a look at them soon

sorry if i sounded like a **** btw :L i normally but youngster at Real like Davide Santon, Nicolas Otamendi and Marco Verratti and normally Nemanja Vidic cos John Terry never wants to sign

sorry if i sounded like a **** btw :L i normally but youngster at Real like Davide Santon, Nicolas Otamendi and Marco Verratti and normally Nemanja Vidic cos John Terry never wants to sign
reading tactical theorems is definitely the best way forward, it gives you a great understanding, and it starts to help you understand why certain bits arent working.

before you can think of who to buy, you need to work out how you want to play first

lol its all good rangers dont worry about it just wanted a heads up because im always united but i thought id try real and see how id progress... as we speak sheep ima having a ganders now in the links you provided and i cant thank you enough mate !!!!