seriouse help needed(fair bit of readin involved)

ineedmoney121

Reaction score
ok here's the scenario, im on the lfcmarshall january update, i started the game in febuary 2011 so id be as up to date as possible :D

with just 12 games or so left in the league i took over villa, iv took them from 8th to 5th with a game to go(if it wasnt for a dodgy last minute pen away to spurs i might have got to 4th)

i won the fa cup (yay me) , destroyin newcastle and wolves along the way, then after a mad mad mad game against liverpool, went 3 -0 up, then they got back to 3-3, and with a couple of minutes to go we got pen which bent scored... happy days (H)
in the europa cup iv had a great run...iv knocked out az alkmaar and stutgart easy enough and destroyed psv in the semi final beating them 2-0 home and 6-2 away.

now this has ben the only time iv played fm and accually enjoyed it, and i know there wasnt a lot of games but this is the 1st time im accually gonna finish a season lol
and another thing im really chuffed about is for once i havnt cheated the game in any way shape or form (A)....till now (6)

im in the europa league final against arsenal, iv restarted it now 3 or 4 times now and no matter what the team is playin ****.
now dont get me wrong, im not restarting it in the hope that eventually somewer we pick up the win, i wont mind loosin in the end....but what i want is to at least see them try...iv tried with 442 and 451, iv tryed counter and attackin, but its the same every time, the lads cant string any pass's together and arsenal just walk tru my defence....on my second atempt we went 1-0 down but i got a glimer of hope wen diaby got sent off, 2 minutes later they went 2 up :mad:

so what im askin u good people is what formation i should play...how do i get dunne and cuellar to defend? how do i get the best out of young bent and agbonlahor, shud i go with 3 in midfield ?? it hasnt made a difference.

every game iv played so far has been gud wether we've won or lost but this 1 just isnt goin well at all...and help wud be much appreciated

Did you play Arsenal in league play and if the result was positive, look at what you did, the result. Try to play wide and pressure them on the wings while playing offensively.

take the result no matter what it is

and try again next year

it will be worth it

Did you play Arsenal in league play and if the result was positive, look at what you did, the result. Try to play wide and pressure them on the wings while playing offensively.
nope havnt played them yet , lost 3-1 and 1-0 before i took over

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

take the result no matter what it is

and try again next year

it will be worth it
i want to...i really want to lol...but i want to see at least a performance from the lads, iv seen them play great in most of my games and we wer all over liverpool in the final apart from those mad few minuts wen they scored their goals, i no i can get at least test arsenal, but im at a loss as to how to accually do it lol

every team has a bad day just move on real managers cant just restart.

every team has a bad day just move on real managers cant just restart.
i no but im not a real manager lol
anyways played it, lost 2-1, boys played **** again...
happy enough with end of season, finished 5th, won the fa cup and runners up in the runners up cup, now lets see how we get on next year(H)

You'll get allot of money for being runner up so you can make your team better to go for t next season :)