GreenPuffle92

Reaction score
Nobody ever replies to me when I post my editing problems in the right place so I decided to post it here.

When I change a player attribute to 20, it changes to 16, not 20!!!

It used to change to 13 but when I changed the CA and PA to 200, it only changed to 16.

Why doesn't it change to 20? Why?!?!

Make everything (statswise) max. Anyway, someone with 200 CA and has every stat as 16 is still the best player in the world imo.

I have all of Javier Hernandez's stats to max( attributes 20 and others 200) and he still has 16 attributes, not 20.

Happens to me, their ability just drops as either your facilities can't take that ability, or your training regime is not great.

Happens to me, their ability just drops as either your facilities can't take that ability, or your training regime is not great.

I'm not talking about them dropping, I'm saying that they don't even change to 20 in the first place.

Its cos he 20 CA doesnt mean all 20 in stats. If you take off all the stats like tackling etc that he doesnt need then he will have 20 in the important ones

You'd need a CA of roughly 250 to have 20 in all stats, which is, as you may have guessed, physically impossible. Therefore the game lowers the stats with the CA accordingly.