seriously bored new challenge wanted

Reaction score
I am seriously getting bored of fm at the mo need a new challenge seriously. I want to rebuild a big club that has seriously fallen off the radar thinking maybe deportivo but would prefer a second division side don't want english seriously bored of that right now help please

o just wanted to say deportivo was suggested to me by a fellow baser a week or so ago

Last edited:
Aberdeen?
very good youngsters but hard first season and finances

just exactly how bad are finances would prefer a little room to manoevre but not essential

It's not what you say you want, but why not try the FM-Base £50m Challenge? Its pretty good.

Real Betis or Torino. I've done both easy 1st season but after promotion you get good money to help challenge top teams.

Not exactly what you want but how about managing in a different league? A lot of people get bored of constantly managing in the same two or three leagues. Winning the Ukrainian league with a small team is a huge challenge because of the duopoly of Shaktar and Dinamo. Once you've done that, winning the Champions League would be another huge challenge (I doubt anyone has won it with a Ukrainian team, especially if it's not Dinamo or Shaktar, who have huge stadiums and tons of money/support).

Or try and manage in South America. Tight finances, you don't know the players, and there are no easy teams. Great regens, too.

Not exactly what you want but how about managing in a different league? A lot of people get bored of constantly managing in the same two or three leagues. Winning the Ukrainian league with a small team is a huge challenge because of the duopoly of Shaktar and Dinamo. Once you've done that, winning the Champions League would be another huge challenge (I doubt anyone has won it with a Ukrainian team, especially if it's not Dinamo or Shaktar, who have huge stadiums and tons of money/support).

Or try and manage in South America. Tight finances, you don't know the players, and there are no easy teams. Great regens, too.

what would be a good south american team to start with as i have never managed in south america before. santos to get the money for neymar??? is there many teams with amazing youth facilities prospects not bothered about budget i like developing youth team

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Real Betis or Torino. I've done both easy 1st season but after promotion you get good money to help challenge top teams.

betis could be fun thankyou for the suggestion they was big at one point remember when they broke world record for denilson is he still playing in the mls??

If you are looking for a real long term challenge look at the great san marino challenge... Your goal: win the worl cup with national team and win champions league with the club...

what would be a good south american team to start with as i have never managed in south america before. santos to get the money for neymar??? is there many teams with amazing youth facilities prospects not bothered about budget i like developing youth team

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

betis could be fun thankyou for the suggestion they was big at one point remember when they broke world record for denilson is he still playing in the mls??

Betis was fun, especially as i won Segunda and got about 20mill to add to already decent squad. Not sure where Denilson is, think he has left MLS. Let me know if you take on Betis, its enjoyable.

Santos would be great of course because you get Neymar and Ganso. I don't know about their youth facilities though.

I would actually try and be an Argentine team...they're a little worse than the Brazilian league right now, so that'll give you more than a challenge. The good youth academies in Argentina are at Boca, River, Velez, and Independiente. River has a bunch of good young players. Of course the first two are Argentina's two mega-teams (everyone in Argentina pretty much is for one of the two) so I'd recommend one of the others. Velez has become very good recently, they (along with Estudiantes) have been the only consistent team in Argentina the last couple of years. So I'd recommend Independiente, because it would be a little more of a challenge than those three, and you have some great youth prospects. Leonel Galeano is the best young CB in the game, and Julian Velazquez is another very promising CB.

i'm gunna start two new saves then. gunna do betis and velez or independiente (depending on best youth facilities) thanks alot basers for some inspiration will let you know how it goes