Name: Server Jeparov
Club: Bunyodkor Toshkent, currently on loan at Seoul
D.O.B: 03/10/82
Nationality: Uzbekistan
Position: Central Midfield
Agent: Anvar Xamidov

View attachment 113305

View attachment 113306

I've Just signed him up on my Everton save for under £1 million, he joins me 01/01/11.

he looks sorta decent i suppose, nothing magical but looks value for money.

Has anyone had any dealings with this guy?

Last edited:
yeah, I found him last year, he was at a Middle Eastern team, Al Khalil or something in the UAE, he is a good signing for smaller teams, he has good stats as well :D

check out Thiago Neves - Al Hilal while you around there and Rafael Sobis (Al Jhazeera):D

Thanks Raikan, I'll have a look at your shortlist now

Server is a brilliant player at League one or Championship level. Signed him for Southampton and it took him a couple of months to adjust but after that he starterdto perform and finished the season with 15 assists 3 goals and an average rating of 7.31 for the season. Brilliant at dead ball situations too.

Im playign a Rangers Save atm, and Playing Jeparov along with Davis in midfield works wonderfully. he can work great as an advanced playmaker on support , or Centre mid on Defend duties. Sccores goals, Plenty *and i mean PLENTY* of assists, and is great at corners.

hes pretty well known but hes decent for teams like wolves or lower

As he's from Uzbekistan is it difficult to get a work permit for him?

Known about this amazing player for quite some time now, signed him immediately as Seoul, and ever since he's been putting in constant incredible performances. Won foreign player of the year for the K-League last year.

He scores quite a few free-kicks, but his long shots are incredible too. He's not our main goal-scorer though, nor has he ever been, he's just put in the best average performance over the last 3 years.

Playing in England or countries other than South Korea? Couldn't tell you how he does, however he is quality, so he'd definitely be one to look at.

Good thing somebody has mentioned him, I will post a screenshot of him later as I am currently in school on saturday morning doing work... Okay supposed to be doing work but on FM base, anyway, I too signed him for southampton and people this is value for money.

I paid £650K for him and he has been absolutely sensational on my save. Although it took him a year on my save to settle in to England(he must of requested transfer about 25 times) it was worth it.

He carried my team to the league 1 title and Championship title consecutively. In the championship he scored 7 goals and got 17 assists and OMG his free kicks are priceless. I am in the premier league now currently 7th in my 1st season in the prem(not bad huh) and he is still doing great, must of scored 3 25-30 yard free kicks. So yeah great buy on my behalf and on my save

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Last edited: