set limit on reinstalls steam?

Dazzy

Reaction score
can anybody enlighten me to if there is still a set number of how many times you can reinstall fm through steam on the same pc as im sure when steam was introduced you could only reinstall 5 times i maybe wrong,ive reinstalled twice now i think and last time i did notice that i didnt need to enter the product key again,only asking cause ive had a clean up of my pc after loads of skinning and just fancied putting it on again fresh.

anyone else noticed that sometimes at the beginning you get "loading" in a bout 20 diffrent languages lol and takes longer to load,this may down to me skinning and loading and reloading skins etc and transfering original data files to customise but i noticed when trying to solve that once which i did i went into steam and verified the game cache and about 100 odd files were missing even though the game would still load and be playable after going through all the loading in diffrent languages,after steam downloaded the missing files that stopped

There is no maximum. You can reinstall it as many times, and as on as many computers as you want.

thanks Tharros had a feeling this might be the case now just wasnt too sure :)