curtis666

Reaction score
hi im sheffield wednesday in secdon season finished second in league 1 to get promoted. nearly every goal i have conceded in the championship has been from a set piece mainly corners. i also had this problem in league 1. could anybody help me with any tatcics for defending set pieces?

thankyou

Match preparation.

Also, make sure you got enough people at the back for accurately defending set pieces. (1st post, 2nd post, man markers etc.)

Give us a screenshot of your current setup. ;)

hear your pain wait till you get to the premier chelsea and liverpool are the kings of free kick and corner scoring

Unless you are Liverpool like me, and then you only score from 3 corners in an entire season, even with near post best header of the ball antics.......

Go in Set Piece editor and try changing 'go back' to 'man mark'. Leave one striker 'stay forward' and another player 'forward or edge of box'. Buy players who are good at marking. Then try not to swear when you still concede goals from corners.

Unless you are Liverpool like me, and then you only score from 3 corners in an entire season, even with near post best header of the ball antics.......
stick to the default attacking corners, it's better then any made preset IMO, i scored like 10 goals in the last 20 on teh 11.3 patch with the default

stick to the default attacking corners, it's better then any made preset IMO, i scored like 10 goals in the last 20 on teh 11.3 patch with the default

He's having problems with CONCEDING goals from corners.

He's having problems with CONCEDING goals from corners.

No he does not, read the quoted message before yelling out bullshit.

Anyways, TS seems to have left anyway. Good advice has been given.

@ paetoja; I agree. Scored 6 goals from corners/14 matches so far this season.

curtis666 wrote " nearly every goal i have conceded in the championship has been from a set piece mainly corners." correct me if I'm wrong in my bullshit english, but it seems you misunderstood. I wasn't trying to be high and mighty, just trying to highlight what curtis was looking for.

curtis666 wrote " nearly every goal i have conceded in the championship has been from a set piece mainly corners." correct me if I'm wrong in my bullshit english, but it seems you misunderstood. I wasn't trying to be high and mighty, just trying to highlight what curtis was looking for.

sorry i ''looked outside the box'' lol

Plus I didn't call paetoja any rude names, so you can shove your bullshit where it came from sunshine !

defending set pieces are a nightmare past few games i have taken the lead an dominated the game only to lose it due to set pieces currenty trying a few things so if it gets better al post it here