antonis_21

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the set pieces? I have Tottenham and Adebayor has not scored yet from a corner i had 2 goals from my defenders but only that... at least i hadn't conceded from a corner so i think im ok to that part for now but any advise will be wellcome. Im also open to any advise for the other set pieces (fouls, throws).
Than u :)

Can anyone help me with the set pieces? I have Tottenham and Adebayor has not scored yet from a corner i had 2 goals from my defenders but only that... at least i hadn't conceded from a corner so i think im ok to that part for now but any advise will be wellcome. Im also open to any advise for the other set pieces (fouls, throws).
Than u :)

What set up do you have ?

Last season I was top with goals from corners in the championship with 23, forest had 19.

I have near post, try to get inswinging i.e left footer on right side. DCL should be your best header he attacks the near post (default setting), ST challenge keeper, no near post flick on - I think he gets in the way of my defender.

I am currently using this setup:
Fullbacks stay back, DC with better heading attack near post, other DC challenge keeper, all others lurk outside.
Inswinging ofcourse. Crossing near post.
With this setup I score on average 1 every 2 games and that's ok but I'm looking for something that gives on average 2 goals per 3 games so if anyone found a way to score more please share.

On defending I use man mark on 2 DCs, DR, DL, DMC (or MC with better marking depending on your tactic). Mark posts with other MC and slower ST and stay front on wingers and faster striker. This works very well for me.