Set Pieces and Corners over powered?

Dwellyn

Reaction score
I have been noticing recently that set pieces (in particular corners) to be far over powered, I have conceded at least 12 goals into my current save, which i am only games into (including cup games) this has made me use defending set pieces training for every game but does not seem to work. It really is annoying conceding goals from set pieces every single game and just wondering if people have the same problem?

Personally the problem I have is different. To me they aren't overpowered, the problem is that most games seem to have me getting a combined total of like 30 or more FK+Corners, and who knows how many long throw oppertunities.

I think with so many chances, the amount that go in aren't too high?

They wouldn't be, if it weren't for the set-piece/scramble bug/glitch/thingamajig.

Yeah like they don't score header's, the ball bounces 50 times in the box and falls to an attacking player and they score. Hope there is an update to fix it cause my friends seem to be having the same problem

i dont seem to get this i've conceded under 20 goals and im in january window so far i think its 17 in total i've conceded in the epl i very rarely concede or lose but if i do lose i get blown away haha