MadeMafia

Reaction score
I made good set pieces-setup, especially defending set pieces. I saved the set-pieces. We barely conceded goals from set pieces, Suddenly we conceded from corners in 4 matches in row or something like that, so I decided to go to the set piece-window. However, all my set pieces-instructions (both attack and defence), were reset. I tried to load the set piece-tactic which I saved, but the tactic I load is the standard set piece setup. I am 100% sure that I saved the last set-piece tactic which I made.
I know that the set piece-tactic will go back to standards when I make a new tactic from scratch, but I didn't make a new tactic. I tweaked a little bit on my new tactic, but that shouldn't reset my whole set pieces tactic?

Anyone having the same issue?

I made good set pieces-setup, especially defending set pieces. I saved the set-pieces. We barely conceded goals from set pieces, Suddenly we conceded from corners in 4 matches in row or something like that, so I decided to go to the set piece-window. However, all my set pieces-instructions (both attack and defence), were reset. I tried to load the set piece-tactic which I saved, but the tactic I load is the standard set piece setup. I am 100% sure that I saved the last set-piece tactic which I made.
I know that the set piece-tactic will go back to standards when I make a new tactic from scratch, but I didn't make a new tactic. I tweaked a little bit on my new tactic, but that shouldn't reset my whole set pieces tactic?

Anyone having the same issue?

I have notived if i move a position on the tactic screen then the players job on set pieces changes, might be related

Kinda the same problem

When I try to save my corners, the game crashes