IggyGoal

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the instant resetting of the set piece instructions will be fixed in the next patch?

It's getting really annoying having to remember to set them over and over again before every match. Waste of time.

most probably will be fixed :)
would be suprised if SI didnt fix it next patch, theyve already stated they dont want to rush the next patch so they can make it as perfect as can be, so fingers crossed you wont have to reset them everymatch next patch!

I have a similar problem but instead of it all resetting, it changes a little every now and again (putting 2 people on front post instead of 1 on front and 1 on back, changing the striker from 'challenge keeper' to 'go forward') and it always changes from telling to cross to 'back post' to 'any'

Would be lovely.

I can't wait to start a new career when the next patch is out. The waiting time is long, and it's no fun starting a career now when you know the update is nearing.

well you always gotta wait for the good things in life eh :)

And it's worth waiting for. First year I have tried FM and am really impressed.

I usually played Fifa's version but it hasn't improved in 5 years, while FM have made great progress and is getting very realistic :D

fm10 was my first, couldnt get enough of it, this has got to be the best football managing game on the planet to behonest