blackmoix

Reaction score
What are the best routines of the game this year?
I only found one for the throw-in, which works. Same on both sides
fm20-saque-banda-izda-1024x768.png

free kick

Use the same settings in all free kick options. Place one or two of the best headers on the far post
fm20-faltas-1024x768.png

Another setpieces from Menorca web - Spain

Last edited:
any download link? cozx i dont understand spanish.. :) i also look for good corner set up (attack)

did u tested only the throw in and faul? or also corner set up? have u found any succes with any corner set up? i look for it so hard :p

edit : i try to find it....at eny section there is nothing at all... to load it

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "The M1rakuru, publicación: 2467883, miembro: 513403"]
¿Probaste solo el tiro y el faul? o también en la esquina? ¿Has encontrado algún éxito con alguna esquina configurada? Lo busco muy duro:pag

editar: trato de encontrarlo ... en la sección eny no hay nada en absoluto ... para cargarlo
[/ CITAR]

In the configuration there are three corner shots by default, but for now I have not had much success. If you get one that works well for you, please share it! ;)

direct link (red button -> "link download de las jugadas anteriores") all collection setpieces link to format .fmf on google drive. In the post there are separate the links of throw-in and the defensive corner to go to the counterattack. (blue letters)

Last edited:
Hello again,
Let's see if it is easier to download!
Check when you load it in your game that the positions have not moved. If you prefer, In the post there are separate the links of throw-in and the defensive corner to go to the counterattack. (blue letters) - setpieces

Attachments

• Colección Menorketing divide.fmf
    37.6 KB · Views: 2,709
the issue is that i didnt ask for all routines ., they just load only all of them.not the one i want. for example i want only corner ect.

Would say that Rensie is quite a boss at set pieces and they've set up quite a good corner routine and can be seen on Rensie's Blog with details

Attachments

• FM20 Near Post Corner Kick Routine.fmf
    187.1 KB · Views: 2,351
which one u think works best? btw if anyone find any good corner set up let us know :D

which one u think works best? btw if anyone find any good corner set up let us know :D
The pave, but when I upload it I get in automatic / combined and I can't specify which one works best for me. Filtered for greater success in the corners.
1577965975506.png

1577965928616.png

1577966026415.png

Table of TFF's 75 Siblings.com

i already checked it so long.also tested them. i think pav is more stable

Here's the corners from Conte's Football at FM Korea:

1580726846158.png

Attachments

• Conte Left.fmf
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,832
  • Conte Right.fmf
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,786