Setting up a new BPL Network Game! 4-5 Players!

Ravo

Reaction score
Looking to start a new BPL Save. Only want mature people and players that stick to it even if their side goes through a rough patch. No ******* about when playing, since that's my experience with online games thus far.

Play times and days will be decided by participating players.

The save will be with Barclays Premier League teams, any team you want. I'd recommend a mid-table/Euro League side for more of a challenge.

Players: 1/5

Teams taken:

Everton - Ravo

Thread will be updated regularly depending on changes to teams and players! :D EVERYONE INTERESTED ADD ME ON SYKPE: theravioliking

Last edited:
Im in Man U as my team is taken steam name jasonbannister..

When you looking to start and what sort of times?

cheers

im in
can i be tottenham but can u please add me iantosca2013
i can do the evening everyday

I am in! Not 100% sure on team as of now, but i got no problems chosing one at start up to see whats available :)
Added you on Skype.

Last edited:
I understand that you've got 5, but there are usually a couple of drop-outs.

I used to host longrunning network games on FM10 and FM11

I'd take West Brom

Feel free to add me on skype: calvinnnn17

Last edited:
If you're looking for anymore players I'd be interested in joining. If I am able to join I'll take Southampton.
Steam name is raditz_scout

Looking to start a new BPL Save. Only want mature people and players that stick to it even if their side goes through a rough patch. No ******* about when playing, since that's my experience with online games thus far.

Play times and days will be decided by participating players.

The save will be with Barclays Premier League teams, any team you want. I'd recommend a mid-table/Euro League side for more of a challenge.

Players: 1/5

Teams taken:

Everton - Ravo

Thread will be updated regularly depending on changes to teams and players! :D EVERYONE INTERESTED ADD ME ON SYKPE: theravioliking

Im interested and I would like to join and pick Arsenal as my team. Add me on steam and send me the details. Steam ID : hasrulnizam1

Steam ID - matijasb

Team NEWCASTLE UNITED...

any time... regards from Croatia...