Setting up 'career' game

jamielong951

Reaction score
Hi All,

I want to start a game on FM10 and stick to it. Once started I am not going to create any new games - It will be my sort of career. Im unsure however of what manager reputation to start off as.

I enjoy managing bottom division teams and lower leagues, but at some point in the game I would like to be able to manager higher devisions and possibly the premiership and national teams. I know I could select international footballer for manager reputation but for me it feels like cheating so I need help deciding. Do you think it is possible to reach the goals I mentioned above starting by managing a bottom division team with either automatic or sunday league footballer? Or does it require something higher like semi-pro. I want to be able to earn job offers with higher teams not just get them automatically due to manager reputation.

I dont want to get far into the game only to find I cant get jobs with better teams and end up wanting to start a new game.

What do you recommend?

Cheers,
Jamie.

Sunday League should be fine. If you build your reputation by bringing a lower league club up a couple of divisions, bigger clubs will notice you ;)

Yes, if you win trophies and promotions your reputation will increase, so starting automatic or sunday league should be fine.