Setting up Corner Instructions for multiple tactics

floggg

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently switching between three different tactics, depending on opposition and whether I'm home/away etc.

I set up my corner instructions for my home tactics, based around the relative strengths and weaknesses of my preferred starting 11 for that formation.

It works well when using that formation, and Kaboul ended up scoring in the first two games I used it in from corners.

However when I switch formations, the instructions remain the same but the players for each role are mixed up because of position changes.

Is it possible to set a different corner tactic for each formation?

Or do I have to manually adjust every time I switch formations?

I'd rather not have to do so given that I rarely play two games in a row with the same formation, but Felliani is wasted on a "stay back" instruction!

I'm sure if you set up the set pieces for each formation in the tactics section then it works when you change tactic in mid-game. When I have forgotten to set the corners on a second tactic it always shows up immediately in the match

From what I can see the corner settings I had set up were applied automatically across all three of my (or should u say Raikan's) formations.

If I change a setting in one it seems to carry across all three.

So I have it set to near post with Kaboul attacking the near post and Felliani for near post flick on.

When I play my home formation Felliani is in MCL. However when I switch to my away formation the might have the AML set to near post flick on and the LB as attack the near post.

When I play it's only the corner takers/free kick takers that are the same, the actually positions of the players I need to set for every tactic.